The Bram Stoker Awards
Saturday evening, March 3rd, we are pleased to present the 2017 Bram Stoker Awards! This will be Jeff Strand‘s final turn as our emcee, so expect fears, tears, and cheers!
We’ll be offering the following menu for the evening’s dinner:
- Entrée #1: Braised Beef Short Ribs topped with Gremolata and Natural Pan Sauce
- Entrée #2: Chicken Française and Roasted Shrimp (2) with Tarragon Sauce
- Entrée #3: Grilled Vegetable Napoleon with Lentils and Warn Tomato Coulis (gluten-free/vegan)
All entrees include:
- Caesar Salad with Brioche Croutons and Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- Seasonal Vegetables Roasted Fingerling Potatoes Tiramisu
- Warm rolls and butter
- Freshly brewed coffee, decaffeinated coffee and selection of Tazo Teas
Tickets for the gala awards banquet are $90, or $80 for 2017 Bram Stoker Award nominees (to be announced in February). We have a limited number of seats, so order now!
We will also livestream the awards presentation on the evening of March 3rd. Stay tuned for announcements with the streaming link when it’s available.
Click here to see the announcement of the Bram Stoker Awards Preliminary Ballot.