Join Stoker Con for a special day-long program of panels and presentations for librarians!
Becky Spratford, author of The Readers’ Advisory Guide to Horror, 2nd edition [ALA, Editions] and horror reviewer for Booklist and IndiePicks Magazine and Kristi Chadwick, Consultant, Massachusetts Library System and Library Journal’s Science Fiction Fantasy and Horror columnist are coordinating the event.
March 1, 2018, 8:30-4:30
Cost: $75—$65 with Early Registration Discount Code: PROVIDENCE.
Select “Early Registration” and enter the code. Expires January 31, 2018.
ARCs for all attendees!
Programming will include:
- 120 Years of Dracula, from Novel to Stage to Large and Small Screens, presented by Dacre Stoker!
- Horror Programming at Your Library, a panel discussion with Christopher Golden, JG Faherty, and more!
- Lunch, featuring an AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Kristi Chadwick and Becky Spratford!
- A panel discussion moderated by Becky Spratford with newer horror authors you need to know about right now!
- A Book Buzz to end the day, featuring the very best upcoming horror titles, presented by publishers big and small, with ARCs and tote bags be given to all attendees!